Friday, February 13, 2015

#FACIALFRIDAY No. 1

Salutations, internet trolls! If you couldn't tell by the title of this post, it's Friday, and I am feeling really good. (I'm sorry in advance to everyone who is reading this on a weekday, Friday will come again soon enough!)

Friday nights are usually spent going out with friends, wearing loads of makeup, and eating really good food. Whenever I'm done doing whatever it is that I do, I like to slap on a face mask,  a face scrub, and/or some face cream. Basically, I like to give my face the congratulatory royal treatment in honor of making it through another long week. Then, a very obvious thought appeared in my jumbled mind: why don't I put this stuff on my blog! And would you look at that, I just did.

This means that every Friday I will be sharing a new product I really enjoy putting all over my face, and it shall be called Facial Friday. Yes. So, for all of you who like extra soft, clear, and radiant skin, keep reading.

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK

Drum roll, please....

The Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask from The Body Shop!


There's huge reasons as to why this is the first ever Facial Friday product! Not only does this mask leave my face feeling as soft as a baby's bottom, it also keeps my breakouts at bay, which is a huge deal for me. I like to apply it right after a shower, when my pores are open and ready to absorb what this mask has to offer. The product is called a deep cleansing mask, and that is no misnomer. Seriously guys, no face mask has ever made my skin feel so clean.

The formula is textured, so there's something in the mask that exfoliates. This means that you'll have to so say goodbye to your dry and flaky winter skin! Trust me, parting with the dead skin is no tragedy. It's actually quite freeing. I leave the mask on my face for ten minutes, then I scrub it into my skin (like a gentle maniac) to exfoliate. It feels like heaven but smells a little funky.


This mask is tailored to normal/oily skin, so I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin as it may burn or damage you. Because my skin is very oily, I have no issues with it. I think that my skin type is one reason as to why the mask works so well on me, but a reminder that it may not work well for everyone. But, hey, take a risk! This may become your next "holy grail" product, like it is mine.

Finally, this mask is made by The Body Shop, one of my favorite brands ever. Their products literally never disappoint me, and this mask is no exception. Love, love love.


I hope this post was informative! If you're on the hunt for some new face/skincare products, this would be on the top of my recommendation list.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this but I'm really intrigued, so I just might have to give it a go!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! Check it out on my blog http://flospalace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1 xx

    ReplyDelete