Sunday, January 4, 2015

WINTER-INSPIRED OUTFIT

There is something about Sundays that make me love to dress up. My winter has been a very mild one, so my daily clothing  has included dark dresses, sheer tights, and statement accessories. I felt that my outfit today captured everything my style was about at the moment, so here it is!







             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I love the brightness of my light blue cardigan, as balances out my darkness of my dress and shoes. The necklace adds a bit of an edge to the look, while the dress gives it a playful feel. I absolutely adore the shoes I'm wearing. They are really modern and comfortable. I hope you liked my winter-based look! What are your favorite winter colors/clothing pieces?


Cardigan: H&M
Dress: Urban Ourfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Stockings: Target
Shoes: Target


11 comments:

  1. None of your pictures are showing. =-(

    Thank you for your link though! Your blog is so inviting! If you get the chance, give my blog a peek. =-)

    rebekahkoontzsite.com // US Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's odd! They are showing up fine on my computer. It must be the mobile browsing that is messing it up because I couldn't see them either on my phone. Thank you for your blog link! x

      Delete
  2. I can't see them either and I'm on my laptop. Hope you can fix it because after reading the text I'm interested in the outfit!

    indigoplatform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy. I tried my best to fix it! How does it look now?

      Thank you for your link!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god I love your shoes!
    xo Esmee | www.lifebyesmee.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were very inexpensive, which makes them even better! x

      Delete
  4. What a cute look! I love everything you're wearing, lol. Cardigans are a MUST in the winter for me and I absolutely love my military jacket. (:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit looks really good on you; you really suit the dress. I feel like I can never pull dresses off! Also love the necklace, I really want to buy statement one!

    seeyouinseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm sure if you tried a dress with a unique cut you'd be surprised as to how well it would look! I absolutely recommend a statement necklace. x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfit :) love the dress and boots! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete