Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Online Zine, Need Contributors!

Hello everyone! I've been taking a well-needed hiatus from blogging for many, many reasons. However, I am now back and more inspired than ever. This being said, I have a proposition for all of you inspiring writers...

I have bought a website! I want to create a place with articles of all types, sort of like on online magazine, for people to peruse and be invigorated. Articles can include fashion, culture, music, advice and art!  My goal is for a writer/blogger to share what drives them, interests them, entertains them, and for a reader to discover that interest or entertainment through a variety of different articles! It's also to get people's voices, thoughts, and photography heard

Now, this part is important. The creation of this website is purely a fun idea/project I want to try out. If you submit an article, you won't be paid. However, your work may be viewed by a bunch of avid readers! This is in no way an official online magazine, it's just a new way to get our written work, photography, and poetry out there! There is no long-term commitment, and you can even submit articles anonymously if you wish! Also, keep in mind what you are submitting to, this is a small idea that may fail or fly: if it fails your article will not be seen by many, but if it flies you may reap the benefits!

Please feel free to email me, tweet me, or comment with any questions or inquiries about additional information! I'm very optimistic about this project and I think it will be a fun experiment. All I need is a litte participation and a pinch of luck...

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment