Monday, February 2, 2015

BEST 2015 SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS

Much to the excitement and anticipation of football lovers all around the world, the eve February 1st was a night to remember. Superbowl Sunday is always filled with cheers, delicious (and slightly unhealthy) food, die hard fans, good football, and lots and lots of commercials.

This year's commercial run was filled with the good, the bad, and the stupid. However, I felt that the most memorable commercials stuck in my mind not because they were hilarious, but because they were heartwarming and sentimental. So, let's take a look at some of my favorite commercials of Superbowl XLIX! These ascend in no particular order and are all taken from YouTube, however my absolute favorite of 2015 is the final video listed.


1. McDonald's 




2. Dove




3. Budweiser 



4. Coca Cola



5. Fiat 
(This one was pretty funny)



6. Doritos
(So was this one. I couldn't find a video of the commercial by itself, so disregard the remainder of the video following the commercial).




7. Dodge





8. Jeep


9. Mercedes Benz 



10. Always
This is one of the greatest commercials I've ever seen. It's so empowering and focuses on the cold, hard truth. I think that everyone, boys and girls alike, need to watch this.



2 comments:

  1. How sweet are these, I'm so sad we didn't get that always advert in England, because that's truly fantastic! It's amazing to see the difference between young girls and teen girls, and also pretty sad!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love american football (even more so since my beloved patriots won the superbowl this year!! woo! go pats!) but since I'm british we never get any of these adverts ): such a shame because they're so good! I LOVE the always one, amazing!

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete